- 1 lbs ground beef (Can substitute beef with ground chicken or turkey)
- 5 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 small finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tsp finely chopped basil
- 1 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp finely chopped thyme
- ½ cup of ground almonds, pecans and or walnuts (mixed together) ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 eggs
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Make sure combined evenly.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30-1hour.
- Grease loaf pan with olive oil and put beef combination in greased loaf pan.
- Bake for approximately 75 minutes.
- Remove from oven let cool.
- Paleo Recipe
Pomegranate Shake Recipe
- 1 whole chicken (approximately 3 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tspn dried thyme
- 1 tspn dried rosemary
- 1 tspn dried oregano
- 1 tspn sea salt
- 1 tspn course black pepper
- 1 red onion quart ed
- 1 stalk celery (leaves removed cleaned and cut in 4 - 5 pieces)
- Bake uncovered for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. Pierce breast with knife. Remove from oven when chicken's juice run clear. .
- Cover cooked chicken with aluminum foil and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with sauteed shitake mushrooms, broccoli, onions, carrots, peaches apples, pears and vegetable or fruit of choose. Sauteed garnish in olive oil and season to taste.
- Slice sausage in 1/8
Almond Tortilla Recipe
Guacamole side dish great with tacos, enchiladas, dip and chips. Avocado known as alligator pear is. Grown in tropical and Mediterranean climates worldwide. Can be pear-shaped or egg-shaped. Large fruit green-skinned, ample body with single seed. Nutritious loaded with vitamins and minerals
Avocado Nutritional Benefits:
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin E
- Glutathione antioxidant
- Folic Acid
- Beta Carotene
- 3 ripe avocados (peeled and pit removed)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 1 finely diced tomato
- 1/2 cup finely diced green onions
- 2-3 crushed garlic
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Mash avocados until smooth
- Stir in all other ingredients mix well and refrigerate.
Lime Pineapple Dressing Recipe
10 to 12 servings
- Transfer contents of pot to a bowl and chill until cold. Process mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions then transfer to a container with a lid and freeze until firm, about 2 hours more.Serves 8
- Contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids good fats found in fish.
- Contains Iron which carrys oxygen in the blood. 1 oz of pumpkin seeds provides 4mg of iron and the daily recommendation is 18 mg
- Zinc a trace mineral helps build and maintain the body's immune system
- Cut your favorite vegetable or fruit and make sticks. Suggestions: Carrot Stick, Cucumber Sticks, Remove apple pitts and slice whole apple into eighths, String Celery and make Celery Sticks.
- Fresh pineapple spears (keep refrigerated with a dash is lemon juice).
- Old fashion meal idea is a bowl of fresh fruit.
- Fresh fruit suggestions: blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, kiwi (remove skin), and cover with coconut milk or almond milk
- Fresh grapes
- Grate zucchini into a small bowl.
- Finely chop 1 green onion and mix with the zucchini.
- Combine 1 large egg into the bowl and mix thoroughly adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon three mounds of the zucchini mixture into the pan and fry until lightly browned, pressing down to flatten.
- Flip and while second side is browning
- 3 cups fresh Arugula
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 cup peeled red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh diced mint
- 1 tablespoon pureed chipotle
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp sea salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper or cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Mix ingredients in bowl.
- Season to taste.
- Refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes
- Serve as side dish, or scrambled eggs or over favorite meat recipe.
- Paleo Sauce Recipe
- Photo: Provided Google Images
- Remove stem for each strawberry
- Rinse and drain strawberries
- Combine cleaned and drained strawberries with grated coconut.
- Put fruit in bowl and cover with coconut milk, almond milk, hemp milk or hazelnut milk.
- 1 pound of chicken wings or cubed chicken
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup cut celery (approx. 2 inches in length)
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 3 tablespoons diced fresh diced parsley
- 3 tablespoons diced fresh garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tsp grounded pepper ( to taste)
- 1 tsp salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (used to saute vegetables)
- 3 cups water
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Serve warm with almond butter.
Note: For batter consistency may have to add more almond milk. Used your baking instincts for desired consistency.
(Pecan nut based)Unsaturated Fats
- - Meat
- - Poultry
- - Fish
- - Fresh Vegetables
- - Fresh Fruits
- - Seeds
- - Nuts
- - Dried Fruits and Vegetable
- - Seaweed
- - Unprocessed foods
- - Raw organic plant
- - Nature spices and herbs
- B3 (niacin)
- Low in Fats
- Low in Cholesterol
- Proteins builds and maintains muscular body
- Zinc builds and maintains a healthy immune system
- Phosphorus builds and maintains healthy teeth and bones
- Iron carrys oxygen to cells and fights against fatigue
- B-Complex Vitamin - B-2, B-6, riboflavin, and Niacin
- - Many green vegetables are rich in calcium: dandelion greens, mustard greens, kale, turnip greens, artichokes, spinach, Chinese cabbage, rhubarbs, okra and broccoli.
- - Fruits: oranges, prunes, dates, figs, papaya, apricots and raisins
- - Nuts: almonds (includes almond milk and almond butter)
- - Seeds: Sesame seeds
- - Nuts containing calcium
- - Fish: Canned salmon and canned sardines
|Paleo Recipe Cookbooks 60 Day Guarantee|