|Paleo Caveman Recipes|
-Paleo Honeydew Melon Salad - Paleo Kids Mango/Flax Shake - Coconut Milk Ice Cream - Watermelon Popsicles - Paleo Trail Mix - Paleo Chicken Vegetable
- Roasted Carrots + Honey Balsamic Dressing - Paleo Roasted Chicken - Paleo Pomegranate Glazed Chicken - Paleo Pomegranate Shake Recipe - Paleo Zucchini Pancakes -Paleo Chicken Stew Recipe - Paleo Taco Salad Recipe - - Paleo Tortilla Recipe - Paleo Coconut Mayonnaise Recipe - Strawberry Arugula Salad Recipe - Strawberries and Cream - Nutty Peachy Arugula Spinach Salad - Paleo Balsamic Dressing Recipe -Paleo Apple Chips w. Heart Recipe- Paleo Beef Short Rib Herb Recipes (oven or slow cooked) - Paleo Braised Beef Short Rib Vegetable Recipe - Paleo Carrot Cake w. Coconut Frosting Recipes - Biscuit Recipe - Chard Pine Nut Raisin Recipe
|Paleo Meatloaf Recipe|
- 1 lbs ground beef (Can substitute beef with ground chicken or turkey)
- 5 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 small finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tsp finely chopped basil
- 1 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp finely chopped thyme
- ½ cup of ground almonds, pecans and or walnuts (mixed together) ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 eggs
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Make sure combined evenly.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30-1hour.
- Grease loaf pan with olive oil and put beef combination in greased loaf pan.
- Bake for approximately 75 minutes.
- Paleo Recipe
Paleo Kid's pomegranate recipes. Paleolithic diet centuries old is the Caveman's dietary gift to the modern man. Mother Nature's ideal dietary fruit is the pomegranate. The pomegranate in ancient myth was believed to bring prosperity and fertility. The seeds or arils are high in fiber. Arils are the seed encased by internal white pulp membranes. Instruction on removing seeds from skin and membranes. Kids and the whole family will enjoy Paleo Pomegranate Glazed Chicken Recipe and Paleo Pomegranate Shake Recipe. All Paleo recipes are wheat, grain, dairy, soy and preservative free. Delicious!!!!
|Paleo Pomegranate Recipes Ancient Diet and Ancient Fruit|
Paleo Beef Short Rib Recipes
|Paleo Beef Short Rib Recipes|
|Paleo Recipe Roasted Chicken|
- 1 whole chicken (approximately 3 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tspn dried thyme
- 1 tspn dried rosemary
- 1 tspn dried oregano
- 1 tspn sea salt
- 1 tspn course black pepper
- 1 red onion quart ed
- 1 stalk celery (leaves removed cleaned and cut in 4 - 5 pieces)
- Bake uncovered for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. Remove from oven when chicken's juice run clear when beast pierced with knife.
- Cover cooked chicken with aluminum foil and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with sauteed shitake mushrooms, broccoli, onions, carrots, peaches apples, pears and vegetable or fruit of choose. Sauteed garnish in olive oil and season to taste.
|Paleo Recipe - Lunch or Dinner Recipe|
- 6 pork sausages (cut in 1/6th) preservative free
- 6 ozs baby carrots (peeled)
- 2 large tomatoes (diced)
- 1 large red onion (diced)
- 8 ozs fresh asparagus (cut in 1/6th)
- 3 fresh garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper to taste
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons almond or coconut flour
- Coat sauce pan with olive oil bring to high heat and add tomatoes, onion dices, garlic, and asparagus
- Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Transfer sauteed vegetables to large stewing pot.
- In same sauce pan coated with olive oil bring to high heat add pork sausage. Brown cut pork sausage and transfer to stew pot.
- In sauce pan coated with olive oil add almond/coconut flour stir(at high heat). Stir in water keep stirring until gravy has desired consistency reduce heat.
- Transfer gravy to stewing pot and add baby carrot.
- Stir all ingredient and add 2-3 cups water. Stir well at high heat.
- When stew is at boil point reduce heat and cook at low heat for approximately 1- 1/2 hours.
|Paleo Taco Salad Recipe|
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper to taste.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil (as needed)
- Divide dough in equal balls (7-8). Roll each ball on parchment paper.
- For circular tortilla divide dough with large bowl or large cookie cutter.
- Place olive oil in skillet and bring to medium heat. When olive oil hot place tortilla cook each side for 30 to 40 seconds. Remove drain paper towel.
- Continue and cook each tortilla. The longer tortilla fried crispier each tortilla becomes.
Serve warm or cool
|Paleo Kids Salad Recipe|
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 3/4 cup slice peaches (peaches cut in 1/8)
- 1/2 cup walnuts soaked
- 4 to 6 slices bacon (fried)
- 2 tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp nutmeg (optional)
- Slice walnuts in halves
- Saute sliced fresh peaches (whole peach cut in 1/8). Saute in virgin coconut oil until tended and set aside.
- Crumble crisp fried bacon into bits.
- Shell boiled eggs and finely chop egg.
- Mix arugula, spinach, bacon bits, blackberries, egg bits, walnuts, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Top salad with sauteed (grilled peaches) and add balsamic dressing of choice.
This fruit salad combines chopped peaches, strawberries, bananas, blueberries or blackberries, red and green grapes, dressed with a simple fresh lime and pineapple juice dressing. Fruits are seasonal in Winter months may substitute peaches and strawberries with grapefruits, cantaloupe, kiwi or oranges. Substitute to taste.
Paleo Raw Food Recipe for Kids
|Paleo Fresh Fruit Salad|
-6 peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
-1 pound strawberries, rinsed, hulled and sliced
-1/2 pound seedless green grapes
-1/2 pound seedless red grapes
-3 bananas, peeled and sliced
-1/2 pound blackberries or blueberries (to taste)
-small amount of honey (topping to taste)
-juice of one lime
-1/2 cup pineapple juice
-1 teaspoon ground ginger
|Paleo Honeydew Melon Salad|
- 1 Honeydew melon
- Remove skin and seeds.
- When removing skin retain melon's shape
- Slice in fine vertical slices (slices should be moon shaped
- Dash each slice with lemon or lime juice.
- Arrange vegetable ferns in middle size bowl.
- Place slices in circled on bed of vegetable ferns.
What Can Be Easier? Serve
|Paleo Shake Recipe - Paleo Kids Recipe|
Paleo Shake Recipes
Dairy and gluten free shake recipe.
- 1tbs almond meal
- 1tbs ground flax seeds
- 1 passion fruit pulp
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional preservative free)
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high speed for 30seconds.
|Paleo Ice Cream - Dairy Free Recipe|
Dairy Free Ice Cream Recipes
Dairy free ice cream recipe. Coconut milk is a Paleo Recipe friendly cow's milk alternative. For a chunky version of this refreshing dairy-free ice cream, stir in a cup of fresh chopped peaches, mango's, bananas or strawberries into the coconut mixture before transferring it to the ice cream machine for freezing. Kid's food dairy , wheat and soy free ice cream.
-1/2 cup honey
-1 (13.5- ounce) can light coconut milk
-1 (13.5- ounce) can regular coconut milk
-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Transfer coconut mixture to a medium pot and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until just thickened and mixture coats the back of a spoon, 8 to 10 minutes. Be sure not to let the mixture boil. Remove pot from the heat and stir in vanilla.
- Transfer contents of pot to a bowl and chill until cold. Process mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions then transfer to a container with a lid and freeze until firm, about 2 hours more.Serves 8
|Watermelon Popsicle Recipe|
Watermelon Flax seed Recipe
|Paleo Snack Recipe|
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried slices bananas
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
Pumpkin Seeds not only taste good but good for the Paleo Kids:
- Contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids good fats found in fish.
- Contains Iron which carrys oxygen in the blood. 1 oz of pumpkin seeds provides 4mg of iron and the daily recommendation is 18 mg
- Zinc a trace mineral helps build and maintain the body's immune system
This cannot get any easier, vegetable or fruit sticks. Allergy free vegetable and fruit Paleo snack recipes for school snacks. Do not include any peanuts.
- Cut your favorite vegetable or fruit and make sticks. Suggestions: Carrot Stick, Cucumber Sticks, Remove apple pitts and slice whole apple into eighths, String Celery and make Celery Sticks.
- Fresh pineapple spears (keep refrigerated with a dash is lemon juice).
- Old fashion meal idea is a bowl of fresh fruit.
- Fresh fruit suggestions: blackberries, strawberries, kiwi, and cover with coconut milk or almond milk
- Great snack or school lunch ideas.
- 2 bunches baby carrots, ends cut off
- 10 small white onions, peeled, cut in half
- 2tbs olive oil
- 3tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2tbs honey
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 180o Celsius/350o Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, spread carrots and onions on tray.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey. Drizzle evenly over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Place in oven and bake for 30‐40minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden.
Provided: The Paleo Recipes Cookbook
Paleo Breakfast Recipes
Paleo vegetable pancake recipe gluten, grain, dairy and soy allergy free. Start you morning with this Paleo recipe for the whole family. Serve with bacon or ham with a side of fresh fruit and vegetable or fresh juice to taste. Paleo Breakfast Recipe
|Paleo Kid Recipe|
- Finely chop 1 green onion and mix with the zucchini.
-Spoon three mounds of the zucchini mixture into the pan and fry until lightly browned, pressing down to flatten. Flip and while second side is browning,
Ideal Paleo Kids Recipe combining vegetables, fruits and nuts.
|Paleo Kids Salad Recipe|
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries or cranberries
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts soaked
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Cut strawberries in quarter or halves
- Slice walnuts in halves
- Mix arugula, strawberries, blackberries/cranberries, cinnamon and nutmeg
- Top salad with balsamic dressing of choice.
- Paleo Balsamic Dressing Recipe: In a small bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey.
|Paleo Kids and Paleo Family Recipe|
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 cup peeled red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh diced mint
- 1 tablespoon pureed chipotle
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp sea salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper or cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Mix ingredients in bowl.
- Season to taste.
- Refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes
- Serve as side dish, or scrambled eggs or over favorite meat recipe.
- Paleo Sauce Recipe
- Photo: Provided Google Images
|Strawberries and Cream|
Paleo strawberries and hazelnut/almond cream recipes. Substitute strawberries with fresh sliced peaches, apricots, mango's or bananas. Cow's milk is substitutes with almond milk, hazelnut milk, hemp milks or coconut milk excellent health cow's milk alternatives. Almond milk and coconut milk contain calcium. Unlike dairy milk and coconut milk almond milk has unsaturated fats.
Kids love to munch. They will love this biscuit recipe warm or cold. They will even love the crumbs. Ingredients are almond and almond milk. Homemade biscuit recipe gluten, grain, dairy, lactose and soy free. Spread with almond butter.
|Chard Pine Nut Raisin Recipe|
|Paleo Cooking Oils and Paleo Butters|
Almond Butter Recipes: Unsaturated Fats
- 1 1/2 cups toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Put toasted almonds in food processor until very finely grounded.
- Add olive oil continue processing until in fine butter form.
- Refrigerate in airtight container.
Serves approximately 24
Pecan Butter Recipe (Pecan nut based)Unsaturated Fats
Pecan Butter Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups toasted pecans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Put toasted pecans in food processor until very finely grounded.
- Add olive oil continue processing until in fine butter form.
- Put in airtight container and refrigerate.
Servings approximately 24
|Paleo Cow's Milk Alternatives|
Paleo Milks Dairy, Lactose and Soy Free
|Paleo Wheat Flour Alternatives|
for Cooking and Baking
- - Meat
- - Poultry
- - Fish
- - Fresh Vegetables
- - Fresh Fruits
- - Seeds
- - Nuts
- - Dried Fruits and Vegetable
- - Seaweed
- - Unprocessed foods
- - Raw organic plant
- - Nature spices and herbs
- Vegetables have a high levels of water. Vegetables are fat free and low in calories. The nutrients in vegetables boost energy production within the muscle cells. Consuming high levels of vegetables is a healthy way to lose weight and increased energy levels.
- Vegetable are low in sodium (salt) meaning less water retention.
- Fats in vegetables are unsaturated
- Cholesterol and triglyceride (fats in the blood) levels dropped with high consumption of vegetables.
Fruits: Citrus fruits, strawberries and other fruits are rich is vitamin A,C and E protectors against a host of ills. These vitamins are important anti-oxidants and protect the body against oxidants. We in America rely on produce-store-consume later system. Antioxidants have a shelf life so try to purchase at local markets and do not store produce for long periods of time.
-Phytonutrients are the pigments that make blueberries blue and cranberries red. Recently discovered phytonutrients are powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants help protect the body against cancer-causing free radicals. Bright colored fruits containing phytonutrients are another benefit of fruits.
-Cholesterol and triglyceride (fats in the blood) levels dropped with high consumption of fruit. The USDA recommends at least five servings of fruit daily.
- B3 (niacin)
- Low in Fats
- Low in Cholesterol
- Proteins builds and maintains muscular body
- Zinc builds and maintains a healthy immune system
- Phosphorus builds and maintains healthy teeth and bones
- Iron carrys oxygen to cells and fights against fatigue
- B-Complex Vitamin - B-2, B-6, riboflavin, and Niacin
Herbs and spices are allowed in Paleo Diet and ideal ways to enhance any meal. Herbs and Spices are packed with antioxidants. Herbs are space saver and can be grown in the kitchen or in the yard. A Great
Organic foods are recommended for optimal health benefits.
- - Many green vegetables are rich in calcium: dandelion greens, mustard greens, kale, turnip greens, artichokes, spinach, Chinese cabbage, rhubarbs, okra and broccoli.
- - Fruits: oranges, prunes, dates, figs, papaya, apricots and raisins
- - Nuts: almonds (includes almond milk and almond butter)
- - Seeds: Sesame seeds
- - Nuts and Seeds containing calcium
- - Fish: Canned salmon and canned sardines
No Wheat, No Dairy, No Soy, No Peanuts and No Preservative
Cooking Guides, Charts and Reference Sheets - Nothing Left Out!
Paleo Kids Recipes are Recipes for the Whole Family
|Paleo Recipe Cookbooks 60 Day Guarantee|